24-year-old creative from Portland, Oregon with advertising and social media marketing experience.
- Final Cut Pro X
Freelance Design, Marketing, Social Media
December 2016 – Present
- Worked with Jones Nightclub and Kells Irish Restaurant & Pub in Portland, OR.
- Managed Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat accounts
- Produced weekly analytics reports
- Increased overall engagement by 65%
- Designed and produced original content daily
Server @ Kells Irish Restaurant and Pub
September 2016 – Present
- Provided positive engagement to enhance customer experiences and loyalty.
- Interacted with customers to provide an exceptional level of service
- Learned to have a strong attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Held productive communication with fellow employees both in the workplace and out.
Infantryman @ United States Army
April 2012 – Present
- Served a nine-month deployment to Afghanistan and received Army Commendation Medal
- Held a leadership role and lead over 20 men overseas in Afghanistan during combat missions.
- Innovative and knowledgeable in social media technology and product research
- Advanced writing and communication skills
- Outgoing and works well individually and in a team environment
- Leads teams in a positive and productive manner under stressful situations
- Able to listen and respect customers and employees
- Creative and artistic skills that can apply to innovative ideas and activities
- Proficient in Office Administrative Duties
- Attention to Detail
- Excels in Videography experience
- Excels in software tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects
- Able to obtain new skills quickly and effectively
Advertising @ University of Oregon
September 2011 – August 2016
- Bachelors of Science
- Cumulative GPA: 3.3 | Major GPA: 3.55
- Member of Kappa Sigma Fraternity